Mortgage Professional magazine – Spring 2020
27 April 2020
27 April 2020
Society of Mortgage Professionals
The Spring 2020 edition of the digital magazine for members of the Society of Mortgage Professionals is available to read now.
Our latest issue covers many areas affecting the mortgage sector, including the following:
- We must pull together - an unprecedented situation for the mortgage market by Matt Hall
- Helping the housing market through - how the UK economy and its housing market are navigating challenging times
- Flooding the market - what the recent flooding means for the UK mortgage market by Liz Booth
- Special moves - specialist finance options after a big year for loan-to-value lending by Paul Huxter at Enterprise Finance
- Filling the void - the impact of empty properties by Liz Booth
- View from above - the increasingly effective use of drones within the property market by Sam Barrett
- It's all about trusts - why trusts can provide a simple and efficient means of making protection better value for clients by Ian Smart at Royal London
- Serve and protect - the importance of having a conversation with customers about protection early in the home buying or moving process by Andy Walton at Mortgage Advice Bureau
This document is believed to be accurate but is not intended as a basis of knowledge upon which advice can be given. Neither the author (personal or corporate), the CII group, local institute or Society, or any of the officers or employees of those organisations accept any responsibility for any loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of the data or opinions included in this material. Opinions expressed are those of the author or authors and not necessarily those of the CII group, local institutes, or Societies.