Mortgage Professional magazine - Spring 2021
01 April 2021
01 April 2021
Society of Underwriting Professionals
Issue 27 of the digital magazine for members of the Society of Mortgage Professionals is available to read now.
Our latest issue covers many areas affecting the mortgage sector, including the following:
- Moving forward - Key activity from the Society of Mortgage Professionals in 2021 by Laura Gauden
- Blurred reality - How fake profile have becomes a serious risk for business by Liz Booth
- A welcome boost - Report on the Budget, including the extension of the stamp duty holiday and a new programme devised to help people onto the housing ladder by Liz Booth
- Security is sacrosanct - Why mortgage advisers must ensure that how they hold and share client data is secure by Aamina Zafar
- To buy or not to buy? - How COVID-19 and Brexit might impact buy-to-let landlords by Liz Booth
- Mind the skills gap - The factors driving financial services skills gap in the next ten years by Luke Holloway
- The age of enlightenment - Why advisers must continue to deliver personalised financial advice to customers alongside emerging technology by Robert Hunt, CEO of Paradigm Mortgage Services
This document is believed to be accurate but is not intended as a basis of knowledge upon which advice can be given. Neither the author (personal or corporate), the CII group, local institute or Society, or any of the officers or employees of those organisations accept any responsibility for any loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of the data or opinions included in this material. Opinions expressed are those of the author or authors and not necessarily those of the CII group, local institutes, or Societies.